During the course of Season 1, we noticed a number of issues, with the largest being the random lag spikes that would make the server unplayable. Along with fixing these issues, we have tried to take all of your suggestions into account to make the server as enjoyable as possible. The biggest change that you will notice is that the entirety of the Skyblock core has changed. The full change log for Season 2 is below:
- Skyblock Core changed
- Extensive Optimizations have been put in place to reduce lag
- Printer is now enabled
- Bit system changed
- Sell Chest system changed
- Mob/Block Stacking system changed
- Money Note system changed
- Envoy system changed (There are now 3 Tiers, and 15 envoys will spawn)
- XP Shop added (Withdraw xp using /xpbottle)
- Custom Enchants has limit has been changed (Default 3, Platinum/Champion4, Legend/Mystic 5, Guardian 6)
- Hopper Limit Upgrades added (Default 50, Upgrades to 100, 200, and 300)
- Some Island Upgrade prices have been changed to be more balanced
- Chat Formats have changed (Removed bold and caps from item names, and cleaned up chat)
- Island Level removed from chat
- /list has been redone
- Added Holiday Tags
- Removed Old/Unused Tags from crates (Some have also been removed completely)
- Sumo Events have been added
- Crate Animation has changed
- Added Leaves to the shop
- Added Lily Pads to the shop
- Added Sea Lanterns to the shop
- Added Podzol to the shop
- Updated the Bit Shop
- Removed Leather Armor from starter chest
- Minions will no longer randomly unlink from chests
- Store prices have been balanced
Season 2 will be starting 12.15.19 @ 3PM EST, and it will end on 3.1.20 @ 1PM EST.
We've decided to up the rewards for this season.
1st Place: $300 OR $350 Store Credit
2nd Place: $200 OR $250 Store Credit
3rd Place: $100 OR $150 Store Credit
4th Place: $75 Store Credit
5th Place: $50 Store Credit
We will also continue our bi-weekly rewards:
1st Place: $30 Store Credit
2nd Place: $20 Store Credit
3rd Place: $10 Store Credit
Both of these have been added to our suggestions list for Season 2.
Thank you for your suggestions!
Welcome to the Factions section of our website! In this section, you can find and post anything relating to the Factions server on HyGate.
- Requirements -
We have specific requirements that you must meet before you can post here.
Requirements: (Please do not post if you do not meet these)
You must relate to the Factions server
Your post must not be reporting a bug, player, or posting an application of any kind.
It's crazy how the past couple months have been since we released Season 1 of Skyblock. We have been receiving a lot of suggestions on how to improve the network as a whole and I can't thank you enough for all the suggestions. One of the biggest focuses on this Beta Season of Factions is optimization and performance. We know one of the biggest struggles with our Skyblock is random spikes in TPS loss. This will be a test run of a lot of the new core features that will be implemented into our next season of Skyblock.
When we started the development of our beta build of Factions, we focused on the root causes of the core features on the network, with this beta will be testing out our new anticheat, stacked spawners (and other performance fixes), and improving the overall format of the server. Some of these few of these core features include…
These blocks are blocks that have more durability towards explosions than obsidian. We have configured that Obsidian will take 8 hits of TNT to break. With these tiered buffer blocks they will increase the amount of tnt that is required to break. The will be uncraftable and only obtainable from crates & envoys.
Koths (King of the Hill)
This is an automated event that runs on the server that will broadcast the location the event in chat. These locations are just places in the world that players can run to to participate in the event. If you cap the point you will be rewarded with in game items or in game money.
These are like Koth’s expect instead of getting ingame items & money if you cap this point you will be given a 1.5x McMMO and 1.5x Sell boost in the Shop. This will also be a point on the map that players would have to run to get participate.
These are Custom mobs that spawn on throughout the map. That groups of players can fight and get experience, custom armor and weapons, and money in game. These monsters will be a lot harder than more mobs that will come across in the game.
These are purchasable upgrades to give your factions in game perks. Some include Fast spawn rates from spawners, a larger virtual TNT bank, more factions warps and many more. These are purchasable with in-game money.
...and so many more.
Faction Top Rewards
Since this is the Beta season of Factions the Factions top payout will not be as big as the Season 1 of Skyblock’s payout. You can climb factions top by factions members balances and spawners. The Factions Top rewards are as followed.
FTop #1: $150 Paypal OR $200 Buycraft
FTop #2 $75 PayPal OR $100 Buycraft
FTop #3: $50 PayPal OR $75 Buycraft
That being said, Factions will be releasing 11/16/2019 at 1PM EST, and the Beta Season will run until 2/8/2020.
Keep Chat, and Voice Chat PG-13
1. Spamming, Character Spam, Overuse of Caps
- You are not allowed to spam chat, spam characters, or overuse caps.
2. Malicious Links
- You are not allowed to send links to anything that is considered 18+ or malicious.
3. Privacy Violations
- You are not allowed to send, threaten to send, or privately message any personal information about you or another player.
- You are not allowed to threaten another player or the server itself.
5. Inappropriate Chat
- You are not allowed to discuss or say anything that is considered inappropriate (cursing, drugs, illegal activities, etc)
6. Discrimination / Racism
- You are not allowed to be discriminatory towards any race, religion, sexuality, or form of identification.
- You are not allowed to harass other players or staff
8. Pinging Staff
- Please ping staff only if you are in need of immediate assistance.
9. Gore / NSFW
- You are not allowed to post anything NSFW / Gore Related
- You are not allowed to advertise our discord server on other servers, or in DMs, unless requested.
11. No DM Support Requests
- Do not DM staff asking for support, they have been instructed not to respond. Please open a support ticket in the support channel.
Voice Chat Rules:
- You are not allowed to play screamers, or scream into your mic.
2. Voice Changers
- You are not allowed to use voice changers of any kind.
- Please refrain from cursing.
4. Inappropriate Topics
- You are not allowed to discuss anything that is considered inappropriate.
5. Racism / Discrimination
- You are not allowed to discriminate or be racist towards another player or staff member.
6. Sexual Harassment
- You are not allowed to sexually harass any player or staff member.
- Please be respectful to everybody.
- You are not allowed to advertise anything other then features and services owned by HyGate.
9. Threatening / Releasing Personal Information
- You are not allowed to threaten players and staff, and you are not allowed to release anybodies personal information.